View Single Post

January 3rd, 2014, 23:37
Sorry for the late response and thank you for your work and in depth responses. Started a new job and been getting home too late to having done some real experimentation. The crashes I have experienced since, I have reported via the reporting tool on crashes, they seem to emerge when entering combat, specifically vs the wizards (not sure if that has anything to say, had them twice recently, otherwise all is in order).

Glad that you noticed the slowdowns and hopefully that can be fixed, the music is playing on my S4 but I didn't notice it too much as I usually play with the sound off, but I will have a round soon with the music on and see if be any inconsistencies.

The saving issue I reworked, it is if I set an auto save (save on top of an autosave) or something of that kind, and then die, it reloads to another game (I think the normal start) and when I tried reloading from there it would put me at the beginning of the game, I haven't reproduced that bug though, just that on death it starts in an odd different from my last save.
Will have some more substancial reporting soon as I will have a bit more time to play around with it.

Stavut

Traveler