View Single Post

January 4th, 2014, 19:40
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Yea, I'm not watching that very good message:
"There are some references to terminal cancer, which it is suggested was caused by smoking."

As you probably know, I'm not (yet!) in the terminal or any other cancer phase and am a passionate smoker for over 20 years. If I do get cancer that'll be from Monsanto GMO food or from good old braincancer inducing mobilephones.

A question - why Avatar didn't score the best picture oscar? An answer - the castrated Hollywood couldn't give it to a chimney role performed by Sigourney Weaver.
WHAT? Seriously, that's all you got from that movie? Sucks for you I guess. Yeah, there are references to that, but that's not even close to what the message of the movie is.

And about Avatar, I don't respect Oscar awards, but aside from CGI, Avatar was just mediocre. At least I know that when I go see Transformers I'm going for cool CGI. But Avatar made it out like it was the second coming of Jesus (that movie actually had a marketing budget as big as the production budget. that tells you a lot about a movie imo.)

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch