View Single Post

January 20th, 2014, 10:19
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
I think you haven't played long enough to notice these things DARt, almost everything has some story and an area associated with that.
I haven't in Dark Souls, no - not really.

Well, I know that there are NPCs that react differently depending on what you choose to do, but the details I don't know about.

But that's because I don't care.

I don't care for how the story is delivered - and as I just explained, I don't really care about secret areas if I have to look for visual cues to make up the story for myself.

That's really not my cup of tea.

It's not that such things aren't great - they're just not enough for me to play a game that's so demanding.

I love demanding games - but ONLY if the rewards match the challenge. I can challenge myself more than any game ever could, so I really don't need more challenges than life already provides.

I also don't feel pride by "defeating" games that are essentially about learning patterns and paying attention.

I used to, but that was long ago.

Well, obviously if I find my own unique strategy - and I sense that it's not what the game is making me do - then I might crack a smile, but that's about it
Last edited by DArtagnan; January 20th, 2014 at 10:38.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential