View Single Post

January 20th, 2014, 13:37
Dev's are not non profit orginazations they are businesses whose purpose is to make money.

There seems to be a growing population of gamers who want everything for free or as close as possible too it. You hear the words milking, opportunism, exploitation and now "unclean".

Making games is a high risk industry and if you do it right and are successful it should be high reward. Not just making enough to scrap by and try to KS another game.

Should all games then reduce there price once they hit the break even point? That's rediculous. They should be able to make as much as they can and if they end up filthy rich off of making a good game then that's great not "unclean".

Anyway, I look at a game and it's price and if I feel its worth it I buy it. I don't worry how much they were funded in KS or EA or if 9 out of 10 people think they are milking me for there $5 dlc.

If I buy it, enjoy it and feel I got my money's worth why does the rest matter? Did I still get milked, oppertuned, exploited or uncleaned ?

sakichop

SasqWatch