View Single Post

January 21st, 2014, 00:21
Originally Posted by Icefire View Post
When the developer specifically asks, "Your feedback is very important to us, so we'd love to hear from you. Let us know what you think of the balancing, what bugs you encountered, what you think could be improved and what adventures you experienced. The more you tell us, the better we can make Divinity:Original Sin. ", they are asking you to test the game. if someone wants to support them and buy it that's fine. but if they are wanting you to report bugs, etc. they should at least give the gamer some incentive to do so. Such as a lower price. IN MY OPINION. those same 3 words my other post started with.
I know it was your opinion and your entitled to it. I just got a little riled up and yelled but i'm over it. Nothing personal.

I don't understand though why you feel your paying $40 to beta test? Your paying $40 for the game. With the option to beta test.

To me it's basically a pre-order but better because I can play it early if I wish.

Not sure why it matters that they say they want your feedback. Of course they want it but your not required to play it early and give it.

This is not WL2 where they are charging a premium for early access, in that scenario I would agree with you 100% that you are paying extra to beta test. That's why I didn't buy it.

You wouldn't pre-order a game and say dang I just paid $40 for nothing because you know you will get the game when it's released….

So why would you pay $40 for EA and say dang I just paid $40 to beta test even though you'll get the finish game on release.

sakichop

SasqWatch