View Single Post

January 22nd, 2014, 01:44
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Thanks for the thoughts. Are you playing on PS3 or Xbox 360?
I'm on the PS3.

When you say that some items have have limited shelf life, do you mean that they degrade?
You know I'm not even sure if weapons/armor degrade during use I have to check that out. But I do know that food items 'spoil' if you don't use them soon enough. Food generally seems to be used to heal or restore stamina - though there may be other uses for food I haven't discovered. You can get 'air tight' containers to stop spoilage though. However, I believe there may be other uses for 'spoiled' food… though not sure yet.

About the no target selecting.. you mean that you can't switch to another enemy without unlocking from the current one, or is there no lock-on at all?
There is no lock-on whatsoever. I'm having a real hard time because of this. Turning the camera takes forever with a game controller that's why this kind of combat would be better suited to mouse and keyboard, imho. But I had a hard time with Dark Souls too (for different reasons) so I'm hoping I will adapt.

I hear you about the blur effect. I hate motion blur in games myself, and I always turn it off if it's an option. It's the most useless effect in modern gaming imo.
Yeah it's one of those things I think keeps up entire marketing departments at night until they get it into the game because it looks 'so cool.' Bleh I hate it.

If I'm right but there is no wife around to acknowledge it, am I still right?

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch