View Single Post

January 28th, 2014, 13:54
Originally Posted by Lurking Grue View Post
Wasn't there a very similar game trying to get funding with Kickstarter a few months ago (but didn't make it)? A sci-fi blobber taking place in a big "starship dungeon." A-ha, yes: Space Shock. They seem to have changed the concept a bit, it's no longer a first-person blobber, but has a third-person view now.
After the failed kickstarter it looks like Space Shock is dead.
The future of Space Shock

Unfortunately the project won't be funded here and this will slow development down. Maybe we will need to find new jobs, me included, because we need to pay the bills and our children need to eat. Maybe not, who knows.

At this time the team is working on playable build and we will try to find an alternative way to have the project funded so we will be able to work on Space Shock daily.

We still have our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/SpaceShockGame?ref=hl

We hope this is not over but next time we meet it won't be on Kickstarter's ground. Thanks again for your support and thanks for believing in us.
The website is gone, and the developers haven't updated Steam in a while either. It's a shame as the concept, and early video showed promise.

I'll keep my eyes on this game also. It seems a lot of new games with promise keep popping up this month. My wallet is going to hate me.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team