View Single Post

January 28th, 2014, 17:10
I am looking forward to this game, too. Everquest was my first mmorpg experience and it was amazing for it's time and I have many fond memories from that game.
I've complained for years about mmorpg's that do not allow dual shield use for tank type warriors. One may wonder, how would such a warrior attack? Shield bashing and kick attacks(Everquest was famous for it's kick attacks). Finally, this game has filled a void since they will have a class that will be allowed to dual wield shields(allowing dual one handed spear use is another void that needs to be filled). That reminds me, I had a friend who got to personally speak with a mmorpg developer many years ago and he asked at my request about adding dual shield use and dual one handed spear use, and the dev said something like, that's stupid, who would want to do that? No other game allows it so I don't see why we would either.
I like the 250 dollar tier where one can get a lifetime subscription price of 1 dollar per month. Looks like they are going to need to pull a rabbit out of their hat to reach their funding goal, though.

The Hulk

Watchdog