View Single Post

January 28th, 2014, 17:30
My opinion: Any game has flows, any game has highlights. Score depends on a particular reviewer. If every reviewer gives high score to a game, than either the game is good or it was made by a big company and few professional reviewers want to mess with a big company. If every reviewer gives poor score than it probably means that the game is poor indeed or it was made by unknown company with poor advetisement or by a company with bad reputation. I don't have any problem with someone who give 5 out of 5. It's his/her personal opinion and it does not have to be approved by anyone else. For example, when I started to play LOTRO I was ready to give it 4 out 10. In the middle of the game it was 9 of 10 for me and now it is just a good memory

Strangly enough, Might & Magic X does not seem to me like a real Might & Magic game. It's reminds me other good old games like Stonekeep. It reminds me the old school adjusted to modern playstyle and that's good enough in my opinion. I'm not too far into the game yet. Just finished lighthouse, doing Castle. I definitely want to see other locations and events…

…by the way, last years I try to avoid any guides. While they help a lot, they often spoil the fun of discovery as well.

Lev

Watcher