View Single Post

January 29th, 2014, 20:24
Originally Posted by NyxVampiria View Post
that's what I'm trying to say. Anything that changes the game in any way compared to other players are more than likely to be purchasable or unlockable once they have lured people into pre-ordering.
It's a wicked way of tricking people into spending more money than necessary but as we see over and over, it works.
Yeah, it's certainly here to stay.

As I said, I don't have a big problem with it - as I'm going to preorder anyway, but I think it's weak in RP terms.

It makes no sense that you can pick any faction playing an enemy race, unless they implement some kind of penalty, which they're not likely to do. I mean, you could play any race in the ES singleplayer games - but you'd often get snide remarks from people who didn't appreciate your race.

Something like that would take extra voice work - and it's pretty certain they're not going to do that.

So, it's an extra cheap way to lure people.

That makes me worry about the integrity of the lore. I was looking forward to them taking it seriously - and this is a very bad sign.

I hope they release some details about how this is supposed to work that makes sense, or I have to say I'm disappointed.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential