View Single Post

February 14th, 2014, 17:36
Originally Posted by tomasp3n View Post
Nooo! Already? Have to finish MMX, then play the Banner Saga, and then Blackguards. And by then this might have to compete with other soon to be released games, like the Berlin campaign for SR:R. I can't remember ever having this problem before. Fantastic.
nooob :-)

It was like this in the 90s when Wizardry, Ultima, Gold Box and Might and Magic were running concurrently. Not to mention the X-coms. While the RPGs of last year were not spectacular at least there were a lot of em. I probably missed about half of em and now we have a slew of them coming out.

After sitting on my GOG shelf for about a year, I finally started and just finished Eschalon 2 a few months back. I had a blast with it. I accidently turned on the thirst and hunger options and it made the first third of the game really really hard. But I finally got the hang of the game mechanics and by the mid game it was just a minor annoyance. So right now I'm trying to decide if I should turn it on for book 3.

In any event, while I probably will buy the game today, I'm not likely to play it for a few months. My back log is huuuuuuuuuuge.

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch