Trap monkey #1: Aletys
Trap monkey #2: dte
Healing ability #1: Peter
Healing ability #2: JM
Melee #1: CM
Melee #2: Az
Open #1: Corwin wizzy
Open #2: Reywind wizzy

Looks like we've got the makings of a plan. As mentioned before, we've got a good while before these decisions have to be finalized and it seems that most of us have some flexibility so we should be good to go.

I put together RhoGu's build last night and started tinkering with a druid build for Phuury. Not in a big hurry since neither toon will come around until Shadohe gets capped. She's about half way thru 18 now with lots of XP-rich areas available, so I'd say a few weeks should be sufficient.
Originally Posted by Aletys View Post
Ok, now I'm confused. I thought the "next TR group" was our current Friday toons or are we talking about those you guys recently TR'd? Having another set we only play on Fridays when all are there means we'll be in the same boat we are now with our level 16 Friday toon, that if someone is out we don't play them. We'll just have more toons parked.
Sorry for the confusion. The plan above is our plan for the "next wave" which we'll start running once we get the current Friday toons to lvl20. RhoGu is my toon for that task. The level 5's are completely separate from that. The current group (lvl16) is also completely separate from that, although there is a possibility that your toon for that task also happens to be your current lvl16. I don't think that was your intent, but it is a possibility.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer