View Single Post

February 23rd, 2014, 03:55
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Yep. Korthos plus the 4 harbor solos and then they go on ice. That run got RhoGu to 3rd rank of lvl2. I believe others have made lvl3 on the same content due to XP tomes and/or XP pots.
Rachail is a bit ahead of that, but not by much. She's done a couple of the Harbor quests beyond the solos. So I guess I'll pick her up there then, unless something happens.

I have enough tokens for a heart, though I do have two inactive TRs. Aerii is stuck at 10 due to lack of interest. Then again, that's all of my DDO characters.

Turbine has changed the Rogue capstones, at least two of them.

Code:
    Rogue Mechanic
        NEW: Hip Flask has gained the following passive benefits:
            +2 Dexterity and Intelligence
            +1 to hit with all crossbows
            +1 damage with all repeating crossbows, +2 damage with non-repeating crossbows
            +2 Sneak Attack dice and +2 to hit when performing Sneak Attacks

Rogue Thief-Acrobat
        NEW: Staff Lunge and Vault no longer share a cooldown
        NEW: Followthrough has gained the following passive benefits:
            +2 Strength and Dexterity
            +1 to hit and +2 damage with quarterstaves
            +5% attack speed with quarterstaves
            +2 critical hit damage with all weapons
            +2 Balance, Jump, and Tumble
            +2 Sneak Attack dice and +2 to hit when performing Sneak Attacks
Not bad, a across-the-board DPS gain for the two weaker PrEs (and lunge is no longer worthless!).

Other U21 news is that the new Divine Crusader ED has been kicked back to the drawing board following poor reception. I glanced at it, and it appeared to be a weak dps/casting hybrid, not good enough at either to justify taking it over other EDs actually focused on casting or dps.

As The Savage Dragon pointed out, Von3 Epic XP is getting nearly halved. 17 other quests saw an increase to compensate somewhat. I don't think this effects Von3 Heroic.

Also, they fixed handwraps again. Waiting to see how they broke them in another manner.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Angel of Cookies!

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck