View Single Post

February 27th, 2014, 19:33
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Sorry for the confusion. The plan above is our plan for the "next wave" which we'll start running once we get the current Friday toons to lvl20. RhoGu is my toon for that task. The level 5's are completely separate from that. The current group (lvl16) is also completely separate from that, although there is a possibility that your toon for that task also happens to be your current lvl16. I don't think that was your intent, but it is a possibility.
Ah, ok, thanks. One question though … I thought we had planned on running the Friday group into the epics, at least for a while. Has that been shelved? I hate the idea of spending all this time getting them up there, and then not running any epic stuff. That would allow us to run some raids, etc. together … I know some in our group don't care much for pugging.

And running through the Wheloon chain & not doing the epics afterwards seems like a real waste (yeah, I don't really like the Wheloon prison stuff, in case you hadn't figured it out by now, lol).

Oh, and is everyone back tomorrow? As in, who are we running?

Aletys

U6P Team