View Single Post

February 27th, 2014, 20:15
Ok lets see if I have it right. Current 16 Fridays, "A Team",will move up the chain including into epics. When we get up there and want a change of scenery, people are missing, whatever the case may be, we will run the new TR only on Friday as well. "B Team". Anyone who has or wants to can run an alt TR as well just for change of pace.

Long story, we will have two full Friday-onlys in the future. No time set on when to start the second bunch…We have all volunteered for a specific role, but we won't have to run them until everyone is ready. It was just to give us some alternatives on Fridays. Some love epic stuff, others not so much, so once the current toons hit epic, we could alternate with the "B" team.

I have Shorty parked for team B and also TR'ed Softy whom I have been playing some.

I should be here for tomorrow btw. Unfortunately if we do have any MIA this week I am not sure we all have toons at anything but epic to run. We do still need to sort out the rules of running for "B" team, will we hold off unless full group for example but lets make those decisions when we are all on and can discuss them.

Bart and Corwin should just admit that when it gets down to it, I will have the final say.

Cm

Sentinel of Light

Send a message via Skype™ to Cm