View Single Post

March 3rd, 2014, 07:39
LoX is the dark horse for the best CRPG in 2014 - thanks for the interview.

RPGWatch: How is development going has there been any problems that may cause a delay? I see other kickstarters delaying their games by a few months.

NG: As a software engineer, I have a lot of experience managing projects which require pinpoint planning and scheduling. Still, I have to admit that a video-game is the most unpredictable type of software when it comes to meeting deadlines.

To answer your question, yes, Lords of Xulima is unfortunately delayed, as we recently posted on our website. It was planned to launch around the end of February 2014, but with the new goals reached in both campaigns, we have to delay it for another three months or so (end of May). I really wish we could share the game sooner, but I feel standards of quality come first; the game has to be polished and free of errors which could ruin immersion. The launching process is also important, as we want to reach out to as many RPG gamers as possible. Lastly, we have a reputation to make; our first project will form the first impressions players will have about Numantian Games.

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor