View Single Post

March 6th, 2014, 13:57
Originally Posted by Voqar View Post
ESO is garbage.

It's what you get when you take a crappy version of ES and mix it with the worst of MMORPGs.

Low/no immersion, generic gameplay, will never, ever feel like ES since ES is something that could ever be awesome as single player or at most, as small scale co-op.

If they had taken Skyrim to the next level and let people host their own co-op, that would've been amazing.

But making yet another watered down mostly solo MMORPG lamefest blended with a weak implementation of ES, and you have….garbage.

The premium box price and sub aren't going to be what kills ESO, the fact that it's a weak game at best is what'll do it in.
I'm wondering how much time, if any, you've actually spent playing this game. Of course it's not an exact remake of Skyrim nor is it meant to be, but I've found it to be quite fun. Unless your in closed beta I'm not sure how you can comment on grouping since I don't think the starter islands were developed with groups in mind and that's where the stress test betas have taken place for the most part. I found the rest of the game to be quite fun and not at all lame. By the way I've played every Bethesda game since Arena, which I bought the first day it came out and I'm a huge fan. I'm also a huge fan of MMO's and this one is just fine.

Nathanyl

Watcher