Thread: A Thought
View Single Post

March 8th, 2014, 14:40
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Heck, we killed contested mobs not because we needed them but to prevent others from getting into what we considered our zone!
This is scratching at the border to what I call "Eliticism" : Not letting others experience what one believes is "his right to have and no-one else". It is like going into an supermarket, buying yourself some sausages - and throwing all other sausages into the dust bin so no-one else will be able to buy them.

This is on the border to what I call "griefing".

Basically there are quite a lot of people out there who do thjings just to prevent others from getting them. Instead of helping them getting them as well. And I regard this very selfish.

Originally Posted by Morrandir View Post
@Alrik
If you want to continue playing MORPG (without "massive"), are ok with NWN2 and like to have deep roleplaying in a small decent community (~100 players in total, 25-40 simultaneously each evening) , take a look at Hochwaldallianz. I've played there for many years. Other servers like Amdir might be good as well, though I don't know them good enough to judge.
Thank you, I've never heard of them.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR