View Single Post

May 9th, 2014, 01:34
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
The original planned release date for the game was Fall last year when the PS4 and XBone were not even released.
Doesn't really answer my question. As planned released date doesn't really mean anything.

But to the meat of that statement, both those platforms had been in the works with their release dates of Nov and Dec of 2013 planned. So if they were really looking to make a better game they could have had their first release date early 2014 based only on the PC, PS4 and Xbone.

You can't tell me a company as large as EA wouldn't be give all the information and supported need from Sony and Microsoft to do this.

It still comes down to they don't care what the end product is as long as the sales are there. Time will tell if this is a better game than DA2 but really how hard would that be to do, now would it?

I do like what I have heard and seen of the game but then again I felt the same way when the hype machine was in full gear on DA2.

I believe if they gave a dam about the core of RPG gamers they would try and release a game that took advantage of what is new not some crappy platform from I can't remember how long ago.

What will really tell the telling truth is what CD Projekt RED brings to the table early 2015.

CelticFrost

Sentinel