View Single Post

May 24th, 2014, 12:52
Originally Posted by HiddenX View Post
I don't agree at all with this review.

Sure they use the same engine, but Warriors of the North is a new good campaign and the Valkyries are a new idea that is fun to play with, too.
Same here. Yes, WotN was probably the least exciting part of King's Bounty Saga, steam only for the first time and quite a handful of annoying bugs and annoying way of patching (i.e. you play a game, quest id broken and you can't finish it, so later on you get the patch and you have to start the game FROM THE BEGINNING !!!). So I spent 271 hours with this one and I haven't finished it on hard difficulty (I did like 80-85% of the game). Because the DLC was released recently and patched recently as well I guess I will wait for a while and jump into this one again. This game can be fun and can deliver lots of funny quests/encounters and fights are challenging as always, but if you finished all previous KB games this one doesn't have that much to offer.
However I liked the runes, new units and generally the Vikings were fun to play with and some quests were quite interesting and developing your hero gives you quite a bit of excitement as well.
I am still optimistic for the Dark Side - fans will help make this game better. And hopefully in 2015 there will be new engine….

xep624

Watchdog