View Single Post

October 18th, 2006, 18:06
Originally Posted by r3dshift View Post
Yet another enquiry: when commenting on news, would it be possible to have the news itself appear in a separate field above the comment filed? Just like the way it was on RPGdot.
You mean, when a first comment is created? Yep, that would be nice, as would be a quick reply box for unregistered users.

Originally Posted by titus View Post
mmmm the word "views" is quiet strange, is it the amount of topics or the times that forum has been watched? because the word points at my second options while it seems to be more liek the first one.
Views seems to be vBulletin's way of counting the amount of times a forum has been "viewed" = "watched". You'll just have to get used to it.

Originally Posted by wiretripped View Post
I keep having to log in. Is this normal?
I log in, click on "User CP" and have to log in again. So I log in again, go to "Options", customize those, press "save", and I have to log in once more!
No, that's not normal. Which browser are you using?

Using "remember me" or not shouldn't matter, because you'll receive a cookie anyway. So, first thing to do is make sure cookies are allowed for rpgwatch.com. Next thing you could try is checking if there are cookies for rpgwatch.com stored in your browser and delete them.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team