View Single Post

December 5th, 2006, 15:05
Originally Posted by elkston View Post
He also complains once again about quests that give you a general direction to search, but don't actually put some marker on the map. What happened to the sense of adventure and exploring? Must everything be so completely streamlined? Even Morrowind didn't tell you exactly where to find things.
I actually liked the relative location aspects - I found many random things that way There were problems with NPC's saying is to the south and it actually is to the east … and the lack of accurate matching when you *did* get a detailed map … but that is different than the sort of desired handholding implied in the review.

Originally Posted by elkston View Post
I also agree with Titus that its obvious he never played any of the previous Gothics. The dead giveaway is how he refers to Xardas as your "nemesis". Sure, he has his own agenda but he has always been a mentor & confidant throughout the entire series.
Having recently played Gothic 2 Gold again, my head was swirling trying to figure out what was *really* going on and how to proceed as I progressed through the later parts of the game …

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch