View Single Post

December 9th, 2006, 02:38
According to the above conclusion, I must have a multiple disorder personality disfunction (and I probably do) as I like to play as a plethora of my personal archetypes. However, I do admit that I never grew into playing really evil characters, as most games I've played offer limited choises in that direction, especially NWN and BG series.

I didn't like the preview and not only because I have my doubts about the outcome of the game itself. If it comes out, as for the last 2 and more years it shows signs of being the Duke Nukem Forever of RPGs. Only thing interesting about the game is probably the character system (sounds good) and the other - but we'll have to wait and see if it is done right - the different beginnigs part. Finally, we'll see someone do in this direction. However, obviously, the plan to offer just 2 choises per rase (or something like that), which I find limiting. And hopefully it would not turn out to be just a longer tutorial into the game that may be intersting in the first play through the game, and to be more of a cumberstone in subsequent new games.

Arma

Sentinel