View Single Post

December 17th, 2006, 09:39
Look what you get when you click on designer next to his name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_designer
Please don't click on the virus as it could have been hacked, it obviously makes no since.
Wikiopedia obviously makes mistakes or gets hacked which ever is appropriate.

"It actually sounds to me like you might be missinterpreting what a producer is concerning computer games"
Hehe, well what exactly I am misrepresenting?
What definition of producer are you using?
I thought my explanation was fairly accurate.
I am just using literal definitions (well best I can).
Hehe, I am using direct quotes from his bio, "He was project director on Ion's award-winning action/RPG, Deus Ex," how is this me trying to misrepresent?

Since your questioning me about misrepresenting a word.
How do you get "definitely worked hands on" and "the brain behind that game 100%" from the word "With" or words "worked with"?
You seem to be giving him all the credit for Deus Ex with "100%", did no one else had contributed any thought on the game?

Doubts?
Here is what I get in google.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q…=Google+Search
Basically nothing, if you remove the first entry about DX2, which my quote from his bio was "As Studio Director, he oversaw development of Deus Ex: Invisible War, released in December 2003, and Thief: Deadly Shadows, released in June 2004."
Studio Director".
Hope that’s not misleading.

"I'm hoping for an overwhelming sense of isolation similar to the atmosphere of System Shock 2."
That would be great, as they were able to have the 2 (4 with the 2 that leave on the shuttle, but they never contacted us) living humans contact us in System Shock 2 without dialogue choices for sure, just not sure if that's what they intend or they can pull that off again.

Ken's made it clear there are two opposing factions and people/beings/creatures (not sure how to classify them) will be contacting us and we would be working with at least one of them against the other, iir.
Not sure if we can proceed with out either group’s support and unlike SS2 there will be more than 4 living humans, since on of the factions opposes the use of the artificial enhancing organism, well that's my take anyway.

Acleacius

SasqWatch