View Single Post

December 22nd, 2006, 02:49
"what is culture made out of?"
In my limited knowledge I would say, perception.
This is of course is the problem as well, since people whom lust after power and control of others due to their misogynistic delusions, have learned to create false perceptions as their tool.
Since culture is subjective to time and perception it's always a sure sign of abuse if someone is making judgments of importance based on culture, i.e. life and death of an individual, group, nationality, gender or race, so it's quite easy to spot these people.

Regarding Darwin’s and Wallace's work, this probably has been the most dangerously abused and misinterpreted piece of Natural Law in existence.
This would include Sumner and Heckle both could easily be viewed as misogynistic delusionaries.
Both have had global catastrophic effects based on subjugation in the last 120 years, probably since the beginning of time.

I don't really know enough about Marx (third interpretation of the 19th century), but it at least seems he got Darwin more accurately.
In the end it was Sumner and Heckle whom crushed Marx, though I guess Marx was a threat to both views at least in the 20th century.

I was thinking Darwin just explained how we got different species, not sure if he was talking about biologically inherent reproduction?
Also eating meat reference is based solely on the theory of our incisor’s (afaik) which could just as easily be explained as a defensive trait.

Yet the human digestive system while able to digest meat is made for eating fruits, vegetable, nuts and grains, something actually verifiable currently unlike the theories of meat and humans, afaik.
Of course the gorilla is a perfect example of this, being one of the most muscular and fiercely compasionate beings with incisors and vegetarian diet, unless the few ants and termites constitute meat to you.

"“glad we didn’t go down that road.”"
Maybe not in our lifetime, since it's inherent it seems quite probable.
Your right of course it would be great, certainly worthy of a nice ale.

"I love how RPGwatch"
Yeah their great, of course they don't let us subjugate the women (dang it) but still it has its strong points.

Another thing that helped me know without a doubt Leanne wasn't intended to be submissive virgin (beside all the things mentioned) was the line she used as you first meet her.
She decisively dismisses, the stammering guard, fawning over her, as we approach.
Clearly not the tone or attitude of submissive virgin, well at least all the one’s I meet.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch