Thread: Tssss, no save
View Single Post

December 28th, 2006, 15:42
Originally Posted by Sorcha Ravenlock View Post
As for Roqua's "Anytime saves are for women", maybe he's right. For women and people with actual lifes.
I'm sorry, but Fable really turned me off with the Save system (well, not just that, but that's beside the point here), especially once I had to do the arena fights, I never made it past those.
I want to be able to save and exit whenever it suits me. I can't delay dinner, not pick up the kids, tell the little one to get lost when she wants to play snakes and ladders, and so on, just because I have to find the next Save point! No, I need to be able to save wherever I want, whenever I want, so I can pick up where I left, else I'll never finish a game.
Ironman will save aand exit when it suits you. I have a family also, but when I play a game, I play it with both my Humongous testicles flapping between my legs that want a challenge. I’m with you that console games are stupid though, but I don’t think the problem with the games you play is the save options, its actually the games themselves.

anytime saves are for women.
anytime men are for roqua.

i have no desire to argue or converse with you roqua and would stay out of any of your posts but if you can't do it without insulting someone then i see it as fair game, like throwing rotten vegtables at a bad stage performer.
PLEASE STOP!!! Your insults hurt bad and are not confusing at all.

My main objection to roqua's comments is the insult he flung at Hippies!! I resemble that remark!!
Well, I guess it's time to put down the refer, get a job, and stop saving and reloading every three seconds, you damn hippy.

And sexist remarks like these are for the small-minded, which you apparently are.
Maybe this was a failure a communication. When I said women I meant those that are weak of mind and body, the sissy pansies, which includes a majority of the population of men. Especially those that save/reload a lot or drink flavored coffee or mixed drinks and use hair products. Maybe if I just used the term girl you wouldn’t have found any offense in my statement?

And if sexist remarks are for the small minded, what are regular insulting remarks like yours for, the intellectuals?

GothicGothicness,

You are a true man, despite the fact that you are a female. You have more grit, gumption, guts, and testosterone in your little finger than most people born with a penis have in their whole labia. Most people fail to understand that being a man has nothing to do with physical appearance and genitalia, it’s the innate qualities that make someone deserving of the title. What makes a king out of a slave? What makes the flag on the mast to wave? What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? What makes the dawn come up like thunder? What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What don’t they have that we got?

P.s. I do see the irony in quoting from the Wizard of Oz in a paragraph devoted to manly qualities. Man-up Ladies.

roqua

Sentinel