View Single Post

January 16th, 2007, 04:57
Sounds pretty good to me $30 for a TB/RPG, we paid $40 to $60 for NWN2 and G3 both burtally buged and unfinished.

I haven't gotten around to trying the newly released demo yet, so I am not sure how it runs on my PC.

I did finally got around to looking up Kyla Cole and Cypron Imp is correct afaik, as I only see a couple of girl on girl movies listed, which isn't really p0rn, at least to me.
Not sure why some focus on the movies she did, since she was and is a very succesful model before and after those, on all levels clothed and nude from what I see on Wiki.

So seeing an attractive women as a herione in a video game is so nothing new, but having a sucessful model play is certianly a nice PR move, it's not like anyone is harmed in the making of this game.

Personally I am not intimidated by bisexual women clothed or nude, so if Corwin gets that government grant to study fitful mating vixens, I plan to volunteer my personal time to the study.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch