View Single Post

January 24th, 2007, 02:42
Yeah some impressive looking stuff coming next year, woot! :cheer:

Dan's description of BioShock's genre was pretty funny, while the others just refer to it as a shooter, especially considering some of the topics around here.
"Adventure/RPG/First-person Shooter/Creepy Girl Simulator/Puzzle/Awesome Water Renderer"

Of all the titles only one I will be skipping is Jericho, not so much becase I don't like horror, just not Clive Barker.
After Undying where the game by all reports was near completion GLucas decided to pull in Clive Barker to give the game some punch.
According to CBarker's interviews and his site his contributions were changing the PC to an attractive male he would want to sleep with, some of the art and writings.
The problem I have is his dea, his name go out in front of the title, basicly usurping/stealing all the credit for an almost complete game.

I would have much rather played the original, than one that has some guy's gay fantasies added.
Those devs at DreamCatcher didn't get a bit of credit and it annoys the hell out of me.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch