View Single Post

January 25th, 2007, 18:15
Well, I was playing Gothic III up until right before Christmas; I had explored almost the entire outside world, did a lot of quests, and started some stuff in Nordmar, then I decided to wait until another patch or until an expansion comes out, as the game was kind of breaking my heart a little. I like it a lot, but it's just not the same as the previous Gothics. It was the little things like not being able to climb and the odd feel of the combat that was depressing me; plus I had been SO very psyched up about it that the little things that bother me about it, which I would probably overlook in any other game, seemed like bitter painful disappointments. Also, my girlfriend is working her way through Gothic II so I'm letting her hog the computer anyway. Oh, and I don't really have any time to play.
I've gotten pretty far into the text adventure "Anchorhead" and I've watched my roomate play the new Legend Of Zelda game on his Wii. Man, I want to play that something fierce! I made up for my envy by loading up Secret of Mana on my SNES and playing that for a while instead. I love that game.
I also log into Dark Ages of Camelot for oh, 5 to 10 minutes once a week or so to make sure my rent is paid and see if any of my guildmates are on… and they aren't. So sad.

Black Hood

Watcher