View Single Post

January 27th, 2007, 15:40
Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
I've also heard lots of positives over the last 12 hours. Its polished, runs far better than Vanguard or EQ2 and key areas like the Shire and Brie look fantastic. Most negative comments are coming from usual source - people who havent tried it.
I'm sorry to say it, but this is just a claim without proof. Right now, the NDA is still active which means sources that tell you the game is good are as creditable as sources who tell you the opposite. Right now it is impossible to discuss the game because no one (with a few exceptions like people from game magazines, and even those are limited in what they are allowed to say) who has played the game is allowed to talk about it. Which is, as I already said, part of the problem. Let me assure you though, that my own statement that Turbine has a weak product is not just based on my assumptions. That does not mean that there are no people out there who might not like the game - I'm sure there will be. But in my opinion the overwhelming part of players will be disappointed.

Ionstormsucks

Major Villain