View Single Post

January 31st, 2007, 06:18
Ahh nothing more important than providing ad hominem generalized comments instead of actually providing a substanive comment, right or was this just a joke and your forgot your simling emotes?

So I am not sure are you trying to comment about my experience with the French Demo, sites like gs aren't run by corperations and try to get people to pay to join there forums, RScaife hasn't consolidated massive amouts of English media through out the world, questioning his techniques at aquiring them, his funding practices, how he effects the US government through backdoor deregualtion, comments to Karen Rothmyer or understanding political fascist techniques and finally poissibly my warning to avoid those types of sites?

Eidt
If your refering to RScaife then I will be glad to start a topic in OT or Political depending on which you feel constitutes my tin/foil hat and supply any factual and verifiable information I can, as with the Karen Rothmyer comment, admitedly "the devil" emote will be a little difficult to backup as he had his horns filed down.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.
Last edited by Acleacius; January 31st, 2007 at 07:18.

Acleacius

SasqWatch