View Single Post

February 2nd, 2007, 00:22
Originally Posted by Kharn View Post
For the third time; that is an irrelevant form of argumentation. Either prove to me that this retarded shouting of "it doesn't matter anyway" and "you guys think you're more important than you are" is actually relevant or come up with something new, because this is tiring. And I hate repeating myself.
Prove it how? What is there to "prove"? You're pretending as if there is some objective standard at work here. There isn't. It's purely subjective. But, fine, I'll tell you. The relevance to myself is that I find it pretty fucking annoying to watch a bunch of angry, self-important, self-victimizing, self-pitying basement-dwelling teenagers (or people who simply refused to grow up between when FO first came out and now) with over-inflated egos polluting this planet. That's all.
This whole "us vs them" bullshit is ridiculous and unnecessary. Just look at these very forums here. There are a lot of people around here who liked FO a lot and who don't feel the need to gang up and act like total holier than thou jackasses about it. To call these people or others "sheep" for not joining the "fight" (a fight that's only going on in your heads BTW… Don Qixote and the windmills come to mind…) is totally retarded. There's nothing to fight for. Grow the fuck up and get a life while you're at it .

Moriendor

Spielkind