View Single Post

February 2nd, 2007, 13:02
Kharn
"Exactly right. I haven't heard a single remark that actually has to do with the article in this thread."
Humm, well I think some of us have, doctor_kaz certainly did then a couple of jokes then one dissenter, then as with myself we were talking about the premise set in the article trying to expand, understand and rationalize the cause and effects.
While went didn’t say the interview by name certainly some of the debate is what the article intended to cultivate, is it not?
Or do you really think we have all missed the premise and intent?

Well I did enjoy the article and looking forward to the series which is why I and I think others have been trying to participate, though I do understand why you could feel like that after having to deal with such intense disagreements.

Personally I don't know a lot about NMA other than they are the most reliable Fallout site and when I need something Fallout its where I go to get files, understand potential bugs and find fixes.
So I am not sure what several in the thread are referring too, other than being die RPG fans (if I understand correctly) which sounds like a great pastime since most of us here are RPG fans, some even diehard.

So for the record I really liked FO and FO2, though I am not an isometric view or TB Only fan.
As an example I found a lot of the same game design atmosphere, humor and quite possibly some of the best NPCs ever written, voiced and acted in another Troika game, Bloodlines on the other hand Arcanum was great too, all have been pretty dang buggy at least at release.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch