View Single Post

February 4th, 2007, 19:12
I sense a lot of negativity towards Two Worlds in the comments of this site, which I don't understand at all. This game could truely be a great game but also the opposite. But I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and the last couple of weeks has revealed a lot about this game.
The interview was more positive than negative I would say. The interviewed from Topware said that they had stored a lot of information about the game to be revealed now, which gave comfort, because all the recent information was somehow too good to be true.
The MMO feature is very interesting and could boost the game's sales figures quite a lot. The trouble is, that not that many know of this game, but Reality Pump was aware, that they hadn't done that much PR, so again it revealed a lot.

They do have Moveshots(TM), and The Witcher website has a lot of focus on their art design, so that isn't an argument. Two Worlds probably have the same just not shown to the public. And it isn't the art design which creates a good game. But The Witcher seems great too. But I don't think the two games can be compared, because they are different in many aspects.

Regards Asbjørn

Asbjoern

N'wah