View Single Post

February 6th, 2007, 02:38
Originally Posted by Moriendor View Post
Weird, huh? So bad, evil Bethesda refuse to associate with a community that has repeatedly (or one might as well say "constantly") threatened to physically harm Bethesda employees or their relatives (like the "offer" to anally ummm… examine Pete Hines' wife), a community that has started assaults on the ES forums to see who can get banned faster than another person, a community that is generally sporting a "Bethesda suxx" state of mind, a community that has suggested that dropping bombs on Bethsoft HQ would be a good thing etc etc etc

Yup. Definitely strange, secretive folks those Bethesda fellas. I mean how could you possibly NOT want to associate with such super-friendly and likeable people as the Fallout community. Inexplicable. Mind-boggling. It really is…
First would you mind to provide proof of what you just said?
Second, I don't like it when people just talk about one part of what I say without any comment on the rest. I don't care if you agree or disagree, but just taking part of what I said and making it look as if I'm someone who wants to do what you said is just wrong.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Pladio