View Single Post

February 6th, 2007, 18:33
It took me 25-30 hours, doing most of the side-quests, but not quite all of them. 14 hours is lower than I've heard, but maybe on easy, quick-jumping your way through conversations and skipping the cutscenes, it's possible. (I mean, obviously it's possible, unless you're lying, and I'm going to assume that you're not lying, since otherwise there's no reason to show up on messageboards.)

So yeah, shorter than some people are going to want, but if you play it for the story, I think you're still going to enjoy it. Personally, I wish that more of the subquests had made it in, but the smaller maps mean that you're doing less aimless wandering than you were in KotOR. The exploration that you have is shorter but much prettier. (And yeah, some people won't like that. Again, I'm aiming for honesty.)

EDIT: And expect a longer playtime on PC than on the XBox, since the fights will be harder (no more jump-over, A-A-A) and there are new monster types, and at least one new side-quest.
Last edited by PatrickWeekes; February 6th, 2007 at 18:34. Reason: Forgot to note one thing…

PatrickWeekes

Sentinel