View Single Post

February 8th, 2007, 11:16
I can't imigine Bioware wouldn't refine it more in a sequel if it was popular enough, though I am unclear how Bioware works with nasty pubs like m$ and if m$ trys to get their mitts on Biowares IP in the exclusive deals, would totally suck if m$ has a say about sequels.

JE sounds very well done for what it seems to be intended as, sort of a interactive story/movie with you deciding plots points.
I am not sure you well it sold but I imagine even if it was enough for a sequel they are very much focused on ME and DA, atm.
Bioware has done well in the past developing in developing gameplay so if the orginal has is to easy, it sounds as they already are taking active steps to make it more challenging.

Also it sounds like they added a whole new character and inproved the grapics, so there is only so much they can do with a budget.
Especially when having to call in voice actors again for the new character, which could including new dialogues for many of the orginal characters.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch