View Single Post

March 17th, 2007, 02:19
Originally Posted by Dhruin View Post
I don't know if Moriendor is right about SOE's responsibilities with Vanguard…
Just to back up what I said on the previous page (what I'm not sure about is if something has changed in the meantime): Check this out, especially…
As co-publisher of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Sigil assumes greater control of marketing and PR, while maintaining responsibility for game development, community relations, media relations, customer support, and quality assurance. Under the terms of the agreement, SOE will provide distribution, marketing, hosting and back-end support — including billing and technical support — for the game. Additionally, SOE is tentatively planning on adding Vanguard, upon its release,to SOE’s Station Access™ subscription plan. Station Access allows players to enjoy all of SOE’s MMO titles for one low monthly price.
Game development and QA = Sigil's job. Though it is admittedly very doubtful that SOE would have released the game in better shape. If there is one company in this world that is not ashamed of nothing, it's SOE .

@ Squeek: Oops, sorry about the misunderstanding. Your sarcasm flew over my head at 60,000ft… duuuhhhh… .

Moriendor

Spielkind