View Single Post

Default Nappy headed hoes

April 12th, 2007, 01:43
I would say that education is not equal. Let's face it—suburban "upper crust" schools have more resources, better teachers, and better parent support than inner city schools. It's unfortunate, because I'm sure there are good kids that want to succeed but don't get a fair chance. On the other hand, there's lots of kids (in both situations) that waste the opportunity they're given. Given demographics, this could be considered a legit racial issue.

I agree with you on the other 3. Those aren't racially exclusive problems. Certainly major contributors to the failure of kids of all races, but not racially exclusive.

Big kudos to elkston for looking beyond the propaganda and taking some personal responsibility. It's so easy to accept failure and then point the finger (I think that's where Jesse and Al are leading); it's refreshing and encouraging that such nonsense hasn't been universally accepted by the black community. I was impressed as hell when Cosby made his comments, and terribly disappointed when much of the black "leadership" crucified him for it. It's good to see Cos isn't standing alone.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer