View Single Post

May 22nd, 2007, 21:59
Originally Posted by Gorath View Post
Itīs only a lie if he had reasons to assume the negotations wouldnīt come to a positive conclusion. They had made 3 projects with JoWooD. If a 4th was in danger itīs hard to believe somebody outside of the management was aware of it.
A lie is a lie . He didn't have to say what he said. It was his choice to say what he did say in that interview and if he chose to say things (especially during a "hot phase" which it undoubtedly was back then) that were not backed up by management, then he must be either incredibly crazy or incredibly retarded. He must have fully well known after all the post-release disaster that anything he says is going to be examined very carefully.
To say that they no longer want to make false promises and then to say what I quoted above means that all he said in that interview were promises that they were planning to keep for a change. Just read the interview. He even promised in the next paragraph after the one I quoted that the patch would address the balancing and fix all the engine bugs.
So… where is that patch? Did I miss that they posted the link in the meantime?
No. I didn't. It's all one fat lie until they deliver that patch. And don't even get me started on all the pre-release hype and all of the unkept promises that were made by KaiRo & co back then. I'm extremely disappointed in PB. Amateurs. All of them. Good riddance!

Moriendor

Spielkind