View Single Post

May 31st, 2007, 11:21
Originally Posted by Morbus View Post
This is the kind of thing I personally hate to see in people… The idea that games are reality escape ways… NO! Games are part of reality themselves, and are reality in themselves too. Why don't we embrace the reality in them and use them in their truer sense rather than trying to avoid a preconceived reality by immersing ourselves in a supposed "non" reality?

Yes… It is true that Vault 13's water chip crashed, and it is true that the overseer sent at least one vault dweller in search for another… It's NOT a lie (even though it's fiction). So, if it's not a lie, if it is TRUE, then it is reality.

I don't know if you understand what I mean, but that's ok I'm used to that kind of things when I say things like this xD

:EDIT:
Should Feargus and other developers think like me, and we would be seeing new and completely different kinds of games out there… I think it would be for the better. Oh btw! Vault 13 in Fallout 2 sucked! It REALLY sucked xD Jush' sayin' though… cause… y'know, Feargus was the lead developer or something

='.'= *blinks*

And I thought I was chasing my tail reading philosophy last semester!

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom