View Single Post

June 9th, 2007, 08:42
Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
He's standing in the woods near the Old Camp, looking at the Old Camp. There are two scavengers and a mole rat placed in those exact positions, but they die very early on. Behind him is a small cave with a wolf in it, and the tunnel leading to the Old Mine.

That is not correct. If you look closely at the pic, you can see an entrance to the old camp from where he's standing. In the actual game there's only 2 entrances to the old camp, one directly in the front, and one directly in the rear of the camp. There are no wooded areas that close to either of the entrances.

**EDIT** My apologies, it is indeed in front of the Old Camp, on the other side of the small stream that runs in front of the camp. I just booted up Gothic and went to that spot. What had me confused about the screenshot is the fact that you can't see the stream. It's because he had the camera tilted slightly up and the ground slopes down before the stream.

btw: How do you take screenshots in Gothic 1? I wanted to post a pic of that exact same spot without the texture patch , but it's been so long that I've forgotten how.
Last edited by JDR13; June 9th, 2007 at 09:49.

JDR13

SasqWatch