• “Greater Weapon Specialization (Light Hammer)” will no longer show up as “Greater Weapon Specialization (Flail)”
• The Dedicated Server will now load modules from directories as well as from .mod files. To load a module directory from the command line, use the following parameter:
-moduledir <module name>
• Specular Lighting has been improved. Shiny objects should now look better than before.
• Trees and Objects that fade no longer lose their directional light shadow when faded out.
• ActionRest() will now properly utilize the bIgnoreNoRestFlag parameter.
• EffectHeal() can now restore the HP of doors and placeables.
• SetTrapActive() now works on Doors and Placeables as well as triggers.
• SetOrientOnDialog() now functions properly.
• ExportAllCharacters() and ExportSingleCharacters() will write to the server vault.
• Bestow Curse now reduces all of the target’s ability scores by 3 rather than 2.
• Energy Drain no longer allows a saving throw.
• The War Domain has been renamed to the Fury Domain, to allow future implementation of a more D&D-accurate War Domain.
Fixes from v1.06 Beta:
• The Turn Undead ability will now function properly.
• Druids, Rangers and Clerics w/ Animal Domain can properly select their animal companions.
• The toolset will no longer throw an unhandled exception when bringing up the “Will Not Buy…” and “Will Not Sell…” dialogues on store properties.
The following 2DA files have been changed in v1.06: