View Single Post

October 27th, 2006, 06:47
I don't know about international release manuals, but the US version is ostensibly supposed to be over 150 pages. Obviously there's a lot missing from what was released online. Also, given the number of errors in spelling (to name one thing), one would imagine that these were early mock ups. Originally just the German version was available until someone ferreted out the others. Go figure.

As for the quickslots: You'll have a lot of choices with the number of 'belts' you can make for your character. Not being a spellcaster (YICK!), I'm fuzzy on the details but there are a TON of ways you can set your casters up for different situations. You can set up a belt, for instance, for the undead, another for fire resistant monsters, etc. It sounds almost good enough for me to want to try a caster.

*shoulders her greatsword and swaggers off*

A day. A silver urn of promise and hope. The least and most of all our lives. ~Thrity Umrigar, Bombay Time

Kalia

Watchdog

Send a message via ICQ to Kalia Send a message via AIM to Kalia Send a message via MSN to Kalia Send a message via Yahoo to Kalia