View Single Post

June 19th, 2007, 19:12
Gamespot is wrong. I've sent the correct info twice but they don't care to update it. Any help here will be appreciated. Maybe you know a trick I don't know to make them listen. MobyGames got it right; it was released with no promotion in 2002. Back then, there was not that many broadband users and I guess I was not smart enough to come to communities like this one. I'm still a rocky regarding posting so I apologize if I screw it.

Back then Masq players sent us very positive emails, but we're based in the US and no US magazine or US distributor wanted to touch Masq because of the adult content. This content is very light and we believe is in good taste and organic to the story, but the US is incredible sensitive to sex. Given that the game play does not depend on 3D graphics (that can look outdated) but interactive writing and that Masq is so different, finally some blogs started to write about it. PCGamer discovered it and everything started to move faster; PCGameplay in Belgium, more blogs, etc. In Masq we believe that for the first time you have a game that really revolves around your relationships with the characters and their feelings and all inside a good story universe. Most believe Masq is fun but we also belive is innovative, however you're the ones to decide. We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to expose Masq to you.

javier

Traveler