View Single Post

June 19th, 2007, 19:55
Originally Posted by Brother None View Post
I'm sorry to do this to you, Moriendor, but I specifically said "In the years leading up to this trailer."

The policy of actively enforcing people to shut up (by vatting posts, we never delete posts, it's policy) was dropped somewhere between the publication of glittering gems and the release of the Fallout 3 teaser, as it became obvious to us we were doing Bethesda all kinds of favours while they weren't doing anything for us.
These quotes are all from a few months ago when we had that little argument where you and the Biofreak disputed that Bethesda developers were ever getting personally attacked at NMA. To counter your point, I collected these quotes and links back then, not today. It was the "ace up my sleeve" so to speak . I'm quite sure that a lot of these posts (possibly not each and every single one of them but like 95% at least) are from pre-glittering gems since glittering gems was when we had our little "clash" (or are you not Kharn?). Just check the dates.
With all due respect, I don't really care how you run your site, but what you said up there makes me want to suggest another name change to "Brother of Lies" or at the very least "Brother of Spin" .

Moriendor

Spielkind