View Single Post

June 22nd, 2007, 04:33
Oh goodie more censorship. Ok I understand that Manhunt 2 is really violent but if you don't like it then don't buy the dang thing. Also where is this line in the sand? Why isn't Silent Hill or other overly bloody games banned? I for one can't stand Silent Hill and won't buy another one but that doesn't mean I want to take the game away from other people. When did people just decide that governments knows what is best for them and say "ohh ok you want to take away more of my rights to use my higher brain functions to actually make my own decisions? No problem, here I'll go sit in the corner and wait for you to tell me what I should do."
They're doing this in the good ol' USA and now the disease has spread to the UK.

Just to clarify, I won't be buying this game due to the fact that I don't really care for excessive use of violence 'the whole using pliars on someones groin doesn't really apeal to my gaming needs' but don't take away my choice as to whether I want to buy this game or not, the people are not 2 year olds that need the government to hand feed them what to say and do.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team