View Single Post

July 10th, 2007, 17:10
BioWare have different teams working on different projects all within the development studio, and each project has different demands and so will result in differing release dates. It is not as though the DA team got shunted onto Mass Effect or whatever. DA also does not have a publisher at this point while the other titles do and thus have contracted release dates to meet.
The fact that DA is taking a good long time in development can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. We all know too many games are pushed out the door unfinished and in dire need of more development time.
I think BioWare are doing the right thing here, plugging away quietly at DA while other projects continue to generate operating revenue. It seems to me a rather advantageous and desirable situation to be in, overall.

You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

Gallifrey

Keeper Of Traken