View Single Post

July 20th, 2007, 08:38
The story of the the game from the official site:

Planet Esperanza - colonized by spaceship Magaleansh in 2020.

Many years have passed since the first colonists arrived Esperanza. Through hard work and determination, they gradually setup base on their adopted planet. Over time, leaders emerged, a government was formed, commerce flourished and the pilgrims from Earth eventually made the planet of the three suns their home.

The story from "the fine" review

"As the gameís back-story goes, youíve been kicked off of Earth by its new inhabitants and have managed to scrape together a base on Mars with most of the surviving human population frozen and slowly thawing out, and itís down to you to make enough friendly territory for them to live in, or face the possibility of going down as the one person who failed the entire species. No pressure though".

Mars? Huh? Got me wondering a little.

And this part from the interview is fantastic:

" For a start, thereís the minor matter of taking over the planet to make room for everyone. Sounds simple, only there are some natives who arenít that keen on the idea so will make your life difficult, and boy, do they manage that. "

Natives? Of course there is natives. The whole planet is funding my research, and i got funding deducted when i do badly. Oh, if he means invading aliens as becoming native … that could explain some…

Well, the pictures is from the game UFO: Extraterrestrials, but the the synopsis and game is definitly more in common with Afterlight.

Well, since they have reviewed a game that i haven't played it looks interesting. Some parts of afterlight i liked and most of the combat in extraterrestrials i found great. This mix of game since like my cup of the.

Now my good Jolt. Where do i buy it?

mute

Sentinel