Gothic 3 - The Beginning Officially Announced
Liezen, Austria, July 23rd 2007: JoWooD Productions Software AG and digital infrastructure provider, VeriSign, are happy to announce „Gothic 3 – The Beginning“ for mobile systems. The popular role playing game will be ready for mobile gamers at the beginning of 2008. HandyGames™, with their extensive experience in programming mobile phone games, have been chosen to develop Gothic – The Beginning. We are looking forward to delivering another great Gothic Story to gamers around the world. Have a look at the first known features:
- Visit various locations in Khorinis and Tirith
- Chat with NPCs to find clues in your adventure and trade with merchants to gain the best equipment for your journey
- Fight against hundreds of monsters and develop your skills to be able to use stronger arm our and weapons
- Learn how to use long banned magic to gain enough power to accomplish your tasks
- Find valuable treasures and pieces of equipment or take them from your conquered enemies
- Pry locks and chests open to find rare treasures
- Auto-save feature at checkpoints throughout the game allows players to continue their adventure at any time
Release: Q1 2008
About JoWooD Productions Software AG
JoWooD Productions Software AG (ATXPrime: JWD) is listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna stock exchange. JoWooD is a leading publisher of computer- and videogames, releasing international acclaimed, high-quality titles for all existing and future gaming systems. JoWooD games are distributed worldwide by an efficient net of distribution partners.
Visit http://corporate.jowood.com for more information.
HandyGames™ is one of the leadin g independent developers of games for mobile phones. The company has offices in Giebelstadt, Germany and in Bucharest, Romania and has its very own international distribution network. The company was founded in 2000 by Markus Kassulke, Christopher Kassulke and Udo Bausewein, has more than 35 employees and plans to expand further.
The huge and diverse variety of products, which all excel by high quality, consists of downloadable and pre-installed games, as well as applications and games for the mobile Internet. HandyGames™ has developed top sellers such as Townsmen or Flitzer.
The company’s longtime success is reflected in close co-operations with producers of mobile phones and network operators, as well as in the many international prizes it has won.
More information at: www.handy-games.com.